Friday, October 17, 2014

That's the plan, Stan

I like patterns. I like methods. I get it from my grandfather. They had specific meal plan that they followed for each day of the week. One day was Arby's for lunch and soup for supper or hamburgers for lunch and venison for supper, or Ryan's for lunch and pizza for supper, etc.

Anyway, with this blog I think I need a plan, so here goes:

Scripture Sunday - Simply a verse to ponder for the day

Ministry Monday - I will spotlight a ministry that might be beneficial to you all

Tuesday Tunes - I'll try to write about a song that means something to me

Wildcard Wednesday - Kind of like "anything can happen Thursday", but on Wednesday

Throwback Thursday - Since everyone else is doing it

Photo Friday - One of Kayla's photos to enjoy

Sermon Saturday - Not the whole sermon, just a few thoughts to let you know where we will be going.

No comments:

Post a Comment